How do I know what type of iPhone case to buy?
- On your IPhone go into Settings>General>About> And it should show your iPhone model
Can I use the same case for different iPhone models?
Yes! The dimensions for some iPhone models only differ by 0.1-0.2 mm which allows the same case to fit multiple iPhone models perfectly!
Below you can see which cases are compatible with each other:
- 6 / 6S, 7, 8, and SE (2020)
- 6 Plus / 6S Plus, 7 Plus, and 8 Plus
- 12 and 12 Pro
- 13 and 14
Below you can see which cases are compatible with other cases, but not the other way around:
- Products for iPhone 11 fit on iPhone XR
- Products for iPhone 11 Pro fit on iPhone XS /X
- Products for iPhone 11 Pro Max fit on iPhone XS Max
- Products for iPhone 13 Pro Max fit on iPhone 12 Pro Max
Please note, the camera hole for the iPhone 11 models is significantly larger than on the previous models and that the older models' cases should not be used on the iPhone 11 (otherwise the camera is covered).
Do I need a MagSafe case?
- MagSafe is a magnetic technology from Apple, built into the internal engineering of iPhone 12 and 13 models. Our MagSafe cases are equipped with this magnetic function. The MagSafe is only necessary if you’d like to use magnetic card holders, magnetic chargers, or any magnetic accessories with your phone case.
How do I clean my case?
- Please handle with care. Like any other light colored surface, it can easily get dirty. To avoid long lasting stains, we recommend cleaning with Alcohol Prep Pads.
Order was stolen or lost during transport:
- THE CAEP LLC is not liable or can not be held responsible for stolen or lost orders. Please reach out to your local post office if your order got lost or was stolen.
Do I need a detach hook to attach a beaded attachment or chain to my detach case?
- Yes! It is important you purchase a detach hook to attach any of the beaded attachments of chains to our detach case. Upon receiving your order please make sure the side of the detach hook that reads “#phone-wear” is face up to ensure proper care of our products.
Do I need to purchase a detach hook when I purchase a switch rope?
- No. Switch ropes have a hook that attaches to the detach case unless you purchase an additional attachment you want to attach to the detach case in which you will need to purchase a detach hook. A detach hook is necessary for switch ropes and any beaded attachments.
Can I attach multiple attachments to my detach case?
- Yes! You may attach as many attachments to the detach hook as you please. A really cute option is a Dinghy + Chain or a Crossbody + Chain!
Can I adjust the length of my attachments to the detach case?
- You may adjust the length of our snap ropes and switch ropes. Our snap ropes and switch ropes are both 60 inches but can be shortened with the sliders included. Please purchase a detach hook with the snap rope to attach to the detach case. The switch rope comes with a detach hook. Please note that these products only connect to the CAEPS detach case and are not compatible with other phone cases. The chains, Jibs, and Dinghy’s are not adjustable.
Will my case break if I take my attachments on and off frequently?
- No! The case is meant to allow for you to attach and detach your attachments as much as you please. It is important you always place the detach hook with the lettering “phonewear” facing up to avoid breaking your products.
Can I customize my own attachment?
- Yes! You may customize your own one of a kind Dinghy. Our Fully Customizable Dinghy offers a customizable note section for you to include your customization. You can pick up to 10 letters or numbers and a color scheme. Please refer to our product pictures to see which colors and beads are available. If you don't want lettering at all, simply write "no lettering". You may also pick another Dinghy from our website and type the name + word as customization. For example, if you want the Bondi Dinghy and the name Carolina type “Bondi: Carolina” in the customization note box. Please don't forget to purchase a single detach hook, in order to attach the Dinghy to your detach case.
How long will it take for my product to arrive?
- Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from when customers purchase products unless there is a custom product in which we ask you to please allow us an additional 1-2 business days to prepare your products.
How long does it take to ship my product internationally?
- Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from when the order is place however shipping time will depend on the shipping carrier. Please be aware that once we ship the orders it it out of our hands how long the order will take to arrive. Orders may get lost in transit and the Caep can’t be held responsible.
How do I track my order?
- Once your order is shipped you will receive a tracking link where u can track your order.
Can I change the destination of an already placed order?
- Yes unless the order has already been shipped. Please send us an email at email@example.com as soon as you notice you want to change the destination of an order.
Can I return or exchange an unwanted product?
- Please review our return and exchange policy page for more information.
I placed an order and my items haven’t arrived in the allotted arrival time. What should I do?
- Please check in with your local post office.
I received the wrong quantity of an item. Who should I contact?
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we’ll make sure you get your missing product/s!
Does the CAEP ship internationally?
- Yes! We ship worldwide.
Does the CAEP offer free shipping?
- The Caep offers free domestic shipping on orders $75 or more!
Can I be refunded for a damaged item?
- Reach out to us at email@example.com within 7 days of the delivery date.
Does the CAEP offer bulk or wholesale orders?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for information about wholesale orders or head over to the wholesale section of our website to learn more about placing a wholesale order through Faire.