The CÆP is a Lifestyle Brand focused on fashionable phone accessories. More than the products it sells directly to consumers and through retail partners like Madewell and Free People, The CÆP is a family run small business launched in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Growing steadily since launch, The CÆP is looking to recruit a team member capable of flexing to the needs of a new, young company with growth opportunities to the individual who works in roles with the pride of an owner.
PRODUCTION & FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST
The Production & Fulfillment Specialist is a multifunctional position that carries out two distinct purposes:
- All production/assembling of our handmade beaded items in a fun, upbeat work environment. Attention to detail and efficiency are essential skills for this position.
- All fulfillment center activities such as picking, packing and shipping customer orders as well as product customizations.
Schedule: Part-time/Full-time options available. Must be available to work occasional Saturdays and occasional holidays. We do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assembles beaded items by hand in an accurate/efficient manner (i.e. bracelets, wristlets, cross-bodies, etc.)
- Process oriented and able to identify efficiency improvements
- Fulfills all customer orders with the support of additional team members (The amount of orders fluctuates depending on volume/need.)
- Accurately packages and ships customer orders.
What You’ll Bring:
- Customer service or retail experience is a plus
- Prior beading or assembling experience (preferred, but not required)
- Team player mentality and the drive to contribute to our culture and growth. (Yes, there are times where we will randomly sing and jam out!)
- Sense of curiosity to ask questions and keenness to improve upon work.
- Flexible schedule to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Basic typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
- Able/Available to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed
- Hourly: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)