About The CÆP
The CÆP is a Lifestyle Brand focused on fashionable phone accessories. More than the products it sells directly to consumers and through retail partners like Madewell and Free People, The CÆP is a family run small business launched in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Growing steadily since launch, The CÆP is looking to recruit a team member capable of flexing to the needs of a new, young company with growth opportunities to the individual who works in roles with the pride of an owner.
The Fulfillment Specialist & Customer Service Representative is a multifunctional team member that carries out two distinct purposes:
- all customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, processing orders and receipts and handling complaints in a prompt, courteous and effective manner; and
- all fulfillment center activities such as picking, packing and shipping customer order as well as product finish customizations. Other responsibilities such as inventory management and tracking will be as directed by Owner / Operator.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00 pm
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interacts in a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work orders, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc. in a courteous and effective manner utilizing the established procedures and technologies in place
- Process minded. Where efficiency improvements are identified, works with Owner/Operator to implement
- Processes all customer orders with support of additional team members flexing on a volume/need basis
- Prepares shipping and tracing information to customers as required
- Produces stock reports to check for product availability
- Produces all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders
- Coordinates special and last minute shipping requests as necessary to support business needs
- Provides follow up with other departments to ensure service standards are being met
- Assures proper invoicing of accounts by verifying computer generated invoices
- Maintains damage records and back order logs
- Communicates customer feedback to management including any signs of dissatisfaction
- Oversees all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience via phone, email and live chat.
- Team player mentality and drive to contribute to culture and growth.
- Sense of curiosity to ask questions and keenness to improve upon work.
- Flexible schedule to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications
- Basic typing skills
- Familiarity with 10-key
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed
- Salary or Hourly: Targeting $35K - $45K of annual compensation based on experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)